A Sparkle and a Smile

Monday, March 31, 2014

Welcome!!!

Hello and welcome to A Sparkle and a Smile! My name is Brittney and I'm so excited to have you here! I've been playing around with the idea for this blog for a while now. I'm still working out what exactly I'm going to blog about here so any feedback would be greatly appreciated! :)

A Little About Me

I'm currently a Psychology student living in Nebraska (Go Big Red!) and I'll be receiving my bachelor's degree at the end of the semester. Just like this blog, I still haven't exactly worked out what the next step of my life is going to be, but I absolutely can't wait to find out! And I'm bringing you with me!

Beauty. Fashion. Life.

I decided to make the heading for this blog "Beauty. Fashion. Life" because those are some of the main things I would like to blog about. I'm certainly not an expert on any of these things. Especially the life part (i.e. I have no idea what to do next!). However, I am a firm believer that with beauty, fashion, and life it is important to keep on trying no matter what. Did that drugstore eyeshadow make you look like you got punched in the eye? No problem, tomorrow is a new day! Did you accidentally make a fool of yourself in front of the cute guy at Starbucks? Maybe he happens to like girls who spill their Chai Latte all over themselves, who knows?! The point is that this blog is going to be trial and error just like life so buckle your seatbelts (safety first) and join me on a journey into this crazy thing called life. I don't know what exactly the future will hold but I know I can tackle it with a sparkle and a smile! 

XO- Brittney
Pin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google Plus

No comments:

Post a Comment