A Sparkle and a Smile

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Coral Cheek Favorites

Hello Beautiful Ones!

We all have colors that we naturally gravitate towards. I never realized that coral was one of mine until I looked over my blush collection. I know that for some people the color coral can be a little intimidating, but I think you might be surprised to find that it is more flattering than you think! If you're now ready to jump in there and give coral a try, here are my three favorites:


Benefit Majorette Booster Blush- $28
I feel like I've been blabbing about this one for the last month (which is mostly true), but I can't help it I just love it so much. Majorette is a cream blush that can be worn alone or as a booster under your favorite blush. So if you're a little leary about coral you can take a small step by wearing this under your favorite pink. If you wear it alone the color starts out subtle, and then can be built up. The lasting power is great and as a bonus it has a really lovely citrus smell that will perk you up in the morning. And as a plus the packaging is adorable!



Clinique Chubby Stick Cheek Colour Balm in Robust Rhubarb- $21
I love Clinique's chubby sticks, so when they came out with a cheek version I was really excited. I'm a fan of anything that comes in a portable stick form (beauty on the run!). As soon as I saw this color swatched I just knew I had to have it. I just swipe it on my cheeks and then use a blush or kabuki brush to buff it out, but you could also use your fingers. It lasts well and is so easy to apply it's perfect for those days when I'm running late.


Josie Maran Coconut Water Color Cheek Gelee in Poppy Paradise- $22
This one looks extremely bright in the pot, but I promise you it is not going to turn you into a clown! Once again you can start out slow and then build up the color. Just like the Clinique chubby stick I apply the color with my finger and then buff it out with a brush. I love Josie Maran and her coconut watercolor makeup products and this one is no exception.


Well there you go! Now you can all boldly adventure out into the world of coral cheeks (or at least think about it.) Let me know in the comments if you have ever rocked a coral cheek.

XO- Brittney

Pin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google Plus

No comments:

Post a Comment