A Sparkle and a Smile

Monday, October 20, 2014

Favorite Nail Polishes for Fall

Hello Beautiful Ones!

The weather today in Nebraska is gorgeous, not exactly fall like. But we can't deny that fall is here (and we have pumpkin spice lattes to prove it!). In an attempt to get myself into the fall spirit I've been sporting some fall-tastic nail colors (that was real cheesy wasn't it? Sorry).


I tend to go for darker colors on my toenails and lighter ones for my fingernails. I felt that these two colors complimented each other really well. Now let's get into the polish reviews and close up pics:

Essie Fall in Line- $8.50
Fall in Line is part of Essie's new fall 2014 collection. I wasn't really planning on buying this one, but when I came across it in the drugstore I just couldn't walk away. It's a gorgeous green that just screams fall (Essie describes it as "jade"). As always the lasting power of Essie is great I've been wearing it for a week now with very few chips. Here is a close up of the color:


Clinique Nighty Night- $12.50
This polish is from Clinique's A Different Nail Enamel for Sensitive Skins collection. So if you have any problems with polish irritating your skin this might be a great option for you. The price is a little steeper but the polish is great quality. This color is no longer available on Clinique's website, but I found it at my local counter or I'm sure you could scavenge for it online. This shade is really unique. Depending on the light you're in it can look anywhere from dark brown, maroon, or purple. I'm in love!


These colors are great and not too crazy if you need to wear them in a professional setting. (P.s. I officially got a big-girl job! More on that soon).

Let me know what fall colors you're rocking on your nails!

XO- Brittney

Pin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google Plus

No comments:

Post a Comment