A Sparkle and a Smile

Sunday, October 18, 2015

The PERFECT Fall Nail Color

Hello Beautiful Ones!

There is soup in my crockpot, apple cider in my mug, and fuzzy socks on my feet. I have finally decided to fully embrace fall! What better way to do that than with a gorgeous fall inspired nail shade? Nothing! Today we're talking about a color I'm officially obsessed with: Essie's Frock 'N Roll from their Fall 2015 collection.


I actually hesitated on buying this one, because it is just so much darker than the nail colors that I would normally gravitate towards. But as soon as I got it home and put in on my nails I was so happy. It is absolutely beautiful. 


Frock 'N Roll is a gorgeous deep plum, but what I think makes it really interesting is that it has an unexpected silver shimmer in it. It is a subtle enough that your nail doesn't look like a disco ball, but still gives the color a little extra dimension. 

It applied very easily and the coverage was great. I only needed one coat. The finish has a shine, but it's not too shiny. I've never met an Essie polish that didn't have good lasting power and this one is no exception. 

I am definitely going to be LIVING in this one this fall! What fall nail shades do you have your eyes on? I hope you can enjoy it with a cozy warm drink!

XO- Brittney 

Pin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google Plus

No comments:

Post a Comment