A Sparkle and a Smile

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Tony Moly I'm Real Rice Face Mask for Clear Skin

Hello Beautiful Ones!

I love trying out new beauty brands that I've never tried before, and Tony Moly is one that I've had my eyes on for a while now. Everything they have available at Sephora seems to disappear immediately. So is it worth the hype? Today I'm reviewing the I'm Real Rice Face Mask Sheet for Clear Skin.


Tony Moly has an entire line of these face mask sheets that target different skin needs. There are five of them available at Sephora (where I got mine), but according to the Tony Moly website the line has 11 varieties. I picked up the rice mask for clear skin because I've always had acne prone skin. 

As always I'll start with the packaging: I like this one! It's cute and simple. What more could you ask for? Here are some close ups of both the front and back of the packaging:



Each sheet mask is individually wrapped. It has holes for your eyes, nose, and mouth. The first thing I noticed when I pulled it out of the package was that it was literally dripping with moisture. The mask was folded up in the package, but was pretty easy to unfold and flatten out. All you have to do is place the mask on your face and wait 20-30 minutes before removing it. The mask stayed on pretty well, although I was mostly just laying on my bed watching netflix the whole time (shhh don't tell). The package directs you not to rinse your face after you remove the mask, but rather just rub in any oil left on your face. I was able to rub it into my skin easily.

According to Sephora the natural rice extract in this mask is supposed to "moisturize, brighten, and instantly invigorate your complexion." I felt like the mask really did that. My skin felt so soft and fresh. This mask would be perfect for a relaxing at-home spa day. Did it completely clear up my skin and get rid of all my blemishes? No it absolutely did not, but I was still happy with the results. Besides all the added moisture I felt that my skin also looked brighter. 

You can pick up a pack of two masks at Sephora for $7.50, which I feel is a completely reasonable price and totally worth the money. I would like to try some of the other masks available in the line to see what they're like. This one is definitely a winner for me!

Let me know if you've tried this face mask or have any holy grail products from the Tony Moly brand. I'd like to try more of their stuff!

XO- Brittney 
Pin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google Plus

No comments:

Post a Comment