A Sparkle and a Smile

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Urban Decay Ultimate Ozone Multipurpose Primer Pencil

Hello Beautiful Ones!

Today I'm talking about a product that has a long name but also a lot of uses, so it balances out right?! I stumbled across the Urban Decay Ozone Multipurpose Primer Pencil while I was browsing the new arrivals section on the Sephora website (as one does), and I thought it looked really interesting. The idea is that this primer pencil can be used for lining lips, priming eyelids, under concealer, or whatever!


It's no secret that I'm a sucker for any makeup product that has multiple uses. Why buy several products when you can get one that does it all? It's just logic! The trick though, is finding multi-use products that actually work. A lot of products claim to do just about everything but mow your lawn, and then they don't deliver (a blush that could mow your lawn would be pretty cool though, let's get on that science!). The point is, I hold my multipurpose products to high standards. 

First of all, I really like the idea of a clear lip liner because on most days I can't be bothered to match my lip color to my lipliner. Also, a clear liner is great for glosses too. This works pretty good as a lip liner.  It glides on effortlessly and feels so light on the skin, you can barely tell it's there. I haven't tried it with any heavy duty lipsticks yet, but I do feel like it helped my lip color stay on longer. 

One of my favorite uses for this pencil so far is as a primer on my eyelids. I've always been a big fan of the Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion, and I feel like this one is similar quality. It makes your eyeshadow last all day with no creasing or rub-off. I've also tried this as a primer under my concealer. It worked ok, but I wasn't really wowed. I have pretty oily skin, and I feel like it did melt off a little. 

With that being said, I feel that this is little multi-tasker that would be useful in any makeup collection. This pencil would be especially useful if you travel a lot or to throw in your purse or gym bag. It's so portable and can be used for so many different things! Also, the price point is pretty reasonable at $16.

Have you tried this one yet? Let me know!

XO- Brittney 

Pin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google Plus

No comments:

Post a Comment