A Sparkle and a Smile

Sunday, September 13, 2015

The 5 Looks From Lauren Conrad's NYFW Show That Are On My Wishlist

Hello Beautiful Ones!

Fall is here and so is New York Fashion Week! I was pretty excited when I heard that Lauren Conrad would be hosting her first ever runway show for her LC Lauren Conrad line at Kohl's. I will be honest, I have a serious girl crush on Lauren Conrad! Her clothes are beautiful, her blog is inspirational, and she is a self-made woman! I own several pieces from her previous Kohl's collections and they are some of the most favorite things in my closet. So here are the 5 looks from Lauren's runway show that are on my lust list.

I love the way that Lauren's designs mix a delicate femininity with a powerful edge. All of the pieces from Lauren's show are already available on Kohl's website.

www.kohls.com
Faux-Suede Moto Jacket- $90.00
Lace Bandeau Top- $33.00
Organza Ball Skirt- $55.50

www.kohls.com
Tiered Fringe Crop Top- $37.50
Velvet Cigarette Pants- $45.00

www.kohls.com
Velvet & Tulle Dress- $52.50

www.kohls.com
Bow Sleeve Blouse- $24.99
High-Waist Soft Pants- $36.00

www.kohls.com
Embroidered Popover Top- $45.00
Embroidered Shorts- $45.00

All prices are the current sale prices listed on Kohl's website. I feel like so many of these pieces could be easily transitioned from day to night. I need those velvet cigarette pants like now!

Are you following NYFW15? What fall trends are you most excited for? Let me know!

XO- Brittney
Pin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google Plus

No comments:

Post a Comment