A Sparkle and a Smile

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Lush - The Comforter Shower Cream

Hello Beautiful Ones!

I have to admit I was a little sad when I heard that Lush was retiring some of their old products (the You Snap the Whip Body Butter and Space Girl Bath Bomb were two of my favorites!), but I was also pretty excited to hear that there was a whole slew of new products coming! As soon as I started hearing about the new things available at Lush's Oxford St. store the one that really caught my attention was the Comforter Shower Cream and I finally got my hands on it.


This shower cream and a few other new products are now available on Lush's website and are starting to be available in stores as well. The Comforter is one of Lush's best selling bubble bar scents and for good reason! Comforter is a strong blackcurrant scent. The perfect thing for fall/winter!

This is a shower cream and not a shower gel so it has a bit of a thicker consistency. It doesn't lather up right away, but it does create a nice lather after some rubbing. It left my skin feeling extremely moisturized and soft.

You can get the Comforter Shower Cream for $9.95 (3.3 oz.). It's absolutely perfect for anyone who loves the Comforter smell, but doesn't have the time (or the bathtub) for a bath!

Let me know if there are any new Lush products you have your eyes on!

XO- Brittney

Pin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google Plus

No comments:

Post a Comment