A Sparkle and a Smile

Sunday, September 6, 2015

My Wish For You

Hello Beautiful Ones!

Do you ever feel like you have just blinked and suddenly years have passed? I'm definitely having one of those moments right now because my little sister turned 18 today! What?! It seems like just yesterday we were playing with Barbies and watching Disney Channel together and now she's starting her senior year and preparing for college! Being 6 years apart we've had our ups and downs in our relationship, but I can honestly say she's my best friend and I can't wait to see the amazing things she's going to do in her life. This is my wish for my Sister Shelby and anyone else out there who is starting a new chapter in their lives.

My wish for you is that you live your life with the wonder of a child. At 24 I can officially consider myself an adult, but I've learned how important it is to never stop asking questions or stop being amazed by all of the truely wonderful things that the world has to offer. Don't get so caught up in being a successful adult that you forget to admire the little things. Try to enjoy every little victory.

My wish for you is that you surround yourself with people who love and support you in all things that you do. It actually took me a lot longer than it should have to realize that all you really need is to find a few good people who will encourage you to be yourself. Someone that will be there for you always. It really is the quality of your friends not the quantity that matters.

My wish for you is that you NEVER let anyone or anything stop you from following your dreams. Following your dreams is not an easy task. It can be scary and sometimes even painful, but I promise you that the result is worth it. Sometimes you have to endure the storm to get the rainbow at the end. My wish for you is that you never give up.

Happy birthday to one of the prettiest and most talented sisters in the world (I might be a little biased!). Never stop being you!


XO- Brittney

Pin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google Plus

No comments:

Post a Comment