A Sparkle and a Smile

Sunday, February 28, 2016

Fab or Flop: Jergens Wet Skin Moisturizer

Hello Beautiful Ones!

Hello sunshine! Hello happiness! Hello spring vibes! It's becoming that time again to prepare our skin for spring, and oh how happy about that I am. I've been soaking up all the sun I can possibly get in the last few days. Along with boosting my mood the warmer weather also has me trying to wake up my dull winter skin with some moisture. Enter in the new Jergens Wet Skin Moisturizer. But is it a fab or a flop?


The concept behind this moisturizer is that you put it on after you have showered, but before you dry off. When I first heard about this I figured that it was similar to the Nivea In-Shower Body Lotions that came out last spring, but the difference is that this one doesn't get rinsed off. You just rub it into your skin and then pat dry with a towel. According to Jergens this will help your skin absorb the moisturizer 2 times faster and therefore cut your getting ready time by half. The moisturizer comes in 3 scents: refreshing coconut oil, calming green tea oil, and nourishing monoi oil. I picked up the green tea one because that's all that was left at the drugstore. :)

So blah, blah, blah... the question is did it work? It did! I did exactly as the directions said and applied the lotion after I had turned off my tap but before I toweled off. I hope your bathroom is warm, because this does require you to stand while wet for a minute or two. It was easy to rub in, then I patted dry with my towel. My skin did feel very moisturized immediately. It does cut a little time in your routine as well because you don't have to wait for the lotion to absorb in before you get dressed. I will say that it has a pretty strong lotion scent initially, so if that bothers you this might not be the one for you.

Overall I rate the Jergens Wet Skin Moisturizer as a fab! Spring ready skin here I come! Let me know if you've tried this one. And make sure you enjoy a little sun for me!

XO- Brittney

Pin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google Plus

No comments:

Post a Comment