A Sparkle and a Smile

Thursday, March 24, 2016

Too Faced PB&J Eyeshadow Collection - Swatches & Review

Hello Beautiful Ones!

It's peanut butter jelly time! (Sorry, I actually tried to write this post without including that and I just couldn't do it). Every once in awhile I run across a beauty product that stops me dead in my tracks. This little eyeshadow palette is one of those products: the Too Faced Peanut Butter & Jelly Eyeshadow Collection.


Too Faced took their popular shadow color: peanut butter from their Semi-Sweet Chocolate Bar palette and added 8 other coordinating shades to create a brand new mini eyeshadow collection that is good enough to eat. Oh and as if it couldn't get any better they made it smell like actual peanut butter. Take my money please! (Don't worry though, it doesn't actually contain nuts in case you have an allergy to worry about).




The collection includes three larger shadows: Spread the Love, Bananas, and Extra Creamy. And six smaller shadows: Peanut Butter, Peanut Butter Cup, Peanut Brittle, Jammin', Jelly, and Nuts About U. The colors are very creamy and the overall collection has a good combination of matte and shimmer shades. I've found myself using Bananas, Peanut Butter Cup, and Jammin' the most. 


Along with being very creamy all of these shadows wear very well. I wore them without any eyeshadow primer and they held up during an eight hour work day with little to no creasing. This is a cute little palette that has a mix of unique and neutral colors. It's small enough that it could travel easily, but still has a decent sized mirror. 

Bottom line? I'm nuts about this one! (I'm sorry, I'll stop). You can get it from Too Faced or Ulta for $36, but you better hurry cause they're selling out like crazy! 

Let me know if you've tried this one! 

XO- Brittney

P.S. Follow me on Twitter or Bloglovin' to know every time I write a new post! 
Pin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google Plus

1 comment:

  1. This palette is amazing! Do you want to be friends with me on bloglovin? If yes, just follow me and I'll follow your blog back ASAP!<3 http://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/anna-alina-3947784

    ReplyDelete