A Sparkle and a Smile

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Fab or Flop?: Josie Maran Black Oil Mascara

Hello Beautiful Ones!

Time for another Fab or Flop?! When I recently bought some new things from Sephora (shocker) I got a deluxe sample of the new Josie Maran Black Oil Mascara. I've been wearing it for the last few weeks so I thought I would give you guys my verdict.






First of all, let's just take a minute to appreciate the packaging. It's so pretty and different from what you normally get from mascara bottles. Like I said this was a deluxe sample so it's not quite as big as the normal full sized one. The next thing I noticed about this was the brush. It's pretty funky looking. I'm not usually a big fan of crazy mascara brushes but this one has won me over. Here's a close-up picture of the brush:


This mascara is a very black color which I love. It goes on really smoothly, especially with the brush. It even makes coating your lower lashline easy. I would definitely buy this in the full sized version. 

So Fab or Flop? This one is a definite Fab. If you're in the market for a new mascara I would seriously consider checking this one out! Let me know if you've tried it.

XO- Brittney


Pin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google Plus

No comments:

Post a Comment