A Sparkle and a Smile

Friday, August 22, 2014

Friday Favorite #4: Clinique Superprimer- Color Corrects Redness

Hello Beautiful Ones!

FRIDAY IS HERE! Don't you think all caps is appropriate? Today I'm sharing another one of my absolute favorite products with you all. I know I've talked about this one before, but it's so loved that I felt it deserved its own post. It's the Clinique Superprimer- Color Corrects Redness.


This is one of my absolute favorite primers. Primer is so important because it helps your makeup go on much more smoothly so you don't have to use so much of it. This one is especially helpful if you are dealing with any red patches or blemishes. Sometimes I use this on just the areas that need it (like on a patch of breakouts) or I smooth it all over my face.

One of my absolute favorite things about this primer is the texture. This might just be me but I like my makeup primer to have a little bit of a thicker texture, not smooth like lotion. It's very creamy, but not too heavy. It comes out of the tube yellow, but blends into your skin easily.

Clinique has a whole line of these Superprimers for many different skin issues, but I just particularly like this one. It's come in handy so many times whether I'm trying to cover up blemishes, sunburns, or just random red patches. Putting this primer under my foundation means that I don't have to cake on the concealer.

The price tag on this one is a little hefty at $27 a tube, but it does last quite a long time. Also, I suggest keeping your eye out for Clinique bonus time at department stores and on Clinique's website because you can get a whole set of samples that can really come in handy for traveling. Who doesn't love free samples?

Let me know if you've tried this primer!

XO- Brittney

Pin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google Plus

No comments:

Post a Comment