A Sparkle and a Smile

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Nudestix #GILTYLOVE Holiday Kit

Hello Beautiful Ones!

I've had my eye on the Nudestix brand for a while, but I just hadn't gotten around to trying anything... until now! This time of year is truly a beauty junkie's dream come true because there are so many holiday gift sets out right now that allow you to try out new products that you otherwise might not splurge for. When I saw the Nudestix #GILTYLOVE Holiday Kit at Sephora I knew I needed to give it a try.


The #GILTYLOVE set includes three Magnetic Eye Color pencils, a sharpener, and an adorable limited edition holiday tin to hold it all.



The Magnetic Eye Color pencils are marketed as 24 hour wearing shadow pencils that won't smudge or crease. This set gives you three pencils in coordinating shades: Night (black), Gilt (gold), and Twilight (bronze). The color pay-off on all of these is stunning. Here is a swatch of all three:


The lasting power of these is also great, I can easily put them on in the morning and not have to worry about them rubbing off or smudging. My only slight complaint is that these set so well so quickly that it is a little difficult to blend them together. My advice is to blend quickly, also it just takes some practice. Once you get the hang of it they work really well.

The #GILTYLOVE set is $49 at Sephora (the Magnetic Eye Color pencils are regularly $24 each making this a $72 value). Overall, this holiday kit is a great bargain and makes the perfect gift for any beauty enthusiast (or yourself)!

XO- Brittney
Pin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google Plus

No comments:

Post a Comment