A Sparkle and a Smile

Saturday, November 1, 2014

October Beauty Favorites

Hello Beautiful Ones!

We can officially mark down another month in the books! I'm guessing many of you are probably recovering from halloween festivities (mine was blissfully uneventful), so why don't we go through a calming little monthly favorites post shall we? Here are the beauty bits I've been loving this month:


Too Faced Hangover Replenishing Face Primer- $32
Along with the falling leaves and cool weather fall always brings me dry skin, so anytime I can find a product that will add a little moisture I'm a happy girl. This is the perfect face primer for the fall and winter months. Not only will your skin be perfectly prepped for your makeup, but the hydration lasts throughout the day. The texture is similar to a moisturizer, and there is a bit of a smell when it comes out of the tube but I don't notice it after it's on my face.

Maybelline Eyestudio Brow Drama in Soft Brown- $8
This is a new drugstore brow mascara from Maybelline, and I'm in love! I've been using this over my usual brow pencil. It does a great job of helping you shape your brows and then holding them in place. The hold is good and not crunchy. The brush is rounded at the end and makes shaping and application easy.

Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in Jet Black- $20
This is not a new product, but I've just recently developed a love for it. The applicator allows you to make an extremely thin line. The lasting power is awesome, I can put this on in the morning and it's not going anywhere until I remove it at night. If you're looking for a quality liquid liner, this is a great option.


Josie Maran Coconut Watercolor Eye Shadow in Rio de Rose Gold- $18
If you're looking for a gorgeous liquid eyeshadow, you might want to consider this one from Josie Maran. I was already a fan of the other Josie Maran coconut watercolor makeup products, so I was excited to try this one. The lasting power is good, and the color is stunning. Rio de Rose Gold is a beautiful bronze. Here is the swatch:


Covergirl Colorlicious Lipgloss in Candylicious- $8
I just picked this up recently at the drugstore, but I'm already loving it so I decided to throw it in with my monthly favorites. This is just a really simple and pretty pink gloss. Covergirl is advertising Colorlicious as a  non-sticky gloss, and I would say it fits that description. The gloss glides on easily and feels super hydrating on the lips. I grabbed the shade Candylicious (it was about the only one left on the display), which is a very pretty light pink. Here is the color swatch:


And there you have it: all the beauty things I've been loving this month! Let me know what you were loving during October in the comments.

XO- Brittney
Pin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google Plus

No comments:

Post a Comment