A Sparkle and a Smile

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Tarte Park Ave Princess Contour Palette- Review & Swatches

Hello Beautiful Ones!

Is there anything better than holiday palettes and gift sets? Is it bad that I love to buy said gift sets for myself? Oh well, it's important to treat yourself! One of the limited edition holiday palettes that really caught my eye was this Park Ave Princess contour palette from Tarte featuring a bronzer, blush, and highlighter.


Can we all just take a minute to appreciate this packaging? It really is gorgeous, and perfect for a gift (or to keep!). Here are some close ups of the packaging.




The palette is really slim and sleek. I love that you get a decent amount of each product. Also, there is a very large mirror in this compact which comes in handy if you are going to be doing any traveling. It's really convenient to have a bronzer, blush, and highlighter all in one palette. 

This palette includes a bronzer: Park Ave Princess, a blush: Posh, and a highlighter: Champagne Gold. I want to start out by saying that none of these colors are super bold, but since I have a very fair complexion they all work really well for me. You can build up the color as well. Here are some color swatches:


I've been applying these with a kabuki brush. Application is pretty easy, however you only need to tap your brush lightly in the bronzer to get a really good color payoff. The staying power is good, it can easily withstand a full day of work. Also, these colors are totally school/work appropriate.

The price tag is a little hefty at $34, but I would say that the product is totally worth it. Overall, this is a great value and a really nice piece for any makeup collection. Let me know what holiday beauty items are catching your eye this season.

XO- Brittney

Pin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google Plus

No comments:

Post a Comment