A Sparkle and a Smile

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Essie Winter 2014: Jiggle Hi, Jiggle Low & Jump in my Jumpsuit

Hello Beautiful Ones!

It's officially December and I can practically feel the tinsel coursing through my veins. Ok that would be weird and probably not healthy, but the point is that I've been feeling super festive lately. So if you're like me and you are looking for more ways to express your holiday joy then Essie's new winter nail collection has you covered.


Essie's winter collection for 2014 includes 6 shades, and today I've got reviews and swatches of two of them: Jiggle Hi, Jiggle Low & Jump in my Jumpsuit. These are the two that I just couldn't walk by without picking them up at the store, I also think that these are perfect for any holiday parties you might have coming up. Let's get right to it shall we?

Jiggle Hi, Jiggle Low




As you can see from the pictures this is a gorgeous sparkly gold (but it can also look silver depending on the light.) I immediately gravitated towards this color when I saw it on the shelf, there is just something about sparkle that always grabs my attention (shocker). But even if glitter isn't your go to I think that there is just something about this time of year that begs for a little sparkle. My advice is to give it a try, you might just fall in love! But if you're still not convinced, this would also make an amazing accent nail.

Jump in my Jumpsuit




I'm going to be honest with you, whether it is on nails or lips I sometimes find red to be a little intimidating. But, I am officially in love with this one. It's a really gorgeous deep red that gives you amazing color and coverage with only one coat. You might already have something like this in your collection, but if not this one is great to have. I'm thinking I'm going to be rocking a lot more red this winter.

As always with Essie polishes the lasting power of these is fabulous. Have you tried anything from the Essie winter collection? Let me know in the comments!

XO- Brittney

Pin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google Plus

No comments:

Post a Comment