A Sparkle and a Smile

Sunday, December 21, 2014

Lush Winter Bath Goodies!

Hello Beautiful Ones!

I have long stood by the statement that bubble baths can have magical powers. Sometimes I just need a really good soak in the tub to relax and re-energize. I know there are people out there that think baths are a waste of time. If you fit into that category then this might not be the post for you, because today I'm reviewing two bath products for Lush's winter/holiday collection: the Butterbear Bath Bomb and the Christmas Hedgehog Bubble Bar.


First of all, these both look adorable. They would make great gifts for anyone in your life who likes to pamper themselves in the bath every now and then (who doesn't?). These would also make great stocking stuffers or a good small gift for a friend or co-worker. 

Butterbear Bath Bomb- $4.95
Lush took its Butterball bath bomb and reshaped it into a cute little bear which is adorable. I had never tried the Buterball bomb before and this adorable bear was hard to resist. If color is something you go for when you use a bath bomb, then this probably isn't the one for you. After the bomb fizzes out you are left with a vanilla scented bath that is filled with the cocoa butter that the bear leaves behind. I loved how moisturizing this one was, definitely perfect for a nice winter bath. 

Christmas Hedgehog Bubble Bar- $7.25
I know I keep going on and on about how cute these are, but this one is just so adorable I can't get over it. It was almost hard for me to actually use it (almost!). This was my first experience with a Lush bubble bar. The idea is that you crumble the bar under your running bath water to create the bubbles. I have to say that I would have liked even more bubbles, but I did really enjoy the floral scent.

Let me know if you've tried any of the winter/holiday goodies from Lush!

XO- Brittney
Pin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google Plus

No comments:

Post a Comment