A Sparkle and a Smile

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

November Beauty Favorites

Hello Beautiful Ones!

I don't know how it happens but every month I find myself sitting here and thinking "wait, is it time for a monthly favorites post already?" So I know it's three days late, but better late than never right? I would promise to do better next month but that would probably be a lie. :)

This month I've been loving all things shimmery and moisturizing.


Living Proof Nourishing Styling Cream- $15 (2 oz.)
As I've mentioned before my naturally curly hair is always in constant need of moisture, and that is especially true during the colder months. Lately I've been really loving this styling cream from living proof. You can get the small travel size for $15, but it really does last quite a long time. I just work a small amount of it through my damp hair after I get out of the shower.

Lorac Pro Palette 2- $42
I've had this palette since it came out in the summer. I remember really loving the Pro 2 when I first got it, but then it sort of just drifted to the back of my collection. I've only recently rediscovered it. The palette is 16 shades (8 matte, 8 shimmer) of really high quality shadows. I know the price tag is a little hefty at $42, but I promise you won't regret it. The colors are highly pigmented and long lasting.


Josie Maran Argan Infinity Cream- $10 (0.5 oz.)
I recently received a small travel size of this product as a beauty insider reward at Sephora and I've been really enjoying it. I have the worst time with dry skin during the winter, especially on my face. I just put a little of this argan oil cream on the dry spots on my face before I apply my foundation and it helps my makeup glide on smoothly. As you probably know trying to put makeup over dry flaky skin is a nightmare. This will help you avoid that whole mess!

Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream in Light- $38
Some days I want moisture more than I want coverage, so on those days I skip the foundation and instead reach for this. I like BB creams, they're kind of like the ultimate multi-tasker. You could also layer this under your foundation, but I usually just wear it on it's own or with a little concealer.

Nudestix Magnetic Eye Color in Twilight- $24
I got this shadow pencil as part of the #GILTYLOVE Holiday Set at Sephora (you can read my whole review on the set here). All of the Nudestix products come in a handy little tin case and with a sharpener. These magnetic eye pencils have become my new go-to shadows. Not only are they super handy, but the lasting power is awesome and they are incredibly pigmented. This champagne color called Twilight is my favorite.



That's all I have for this month. As always, let me know what you guys have been loving!

XO- Brittney

Pin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google Plus

No comments:

Post a Comment