A Sparkle and a Smile

Monday, December 1, 2014

Beauty on a Budget: L'oreal EverCreme Moisture System Intense Shampoo & Conditioner

Hello Beautiful Ones!

The weather outside is definitely frightful here in Nebraska. For me, colder weather also brings dry skin and hair. My naturally curly hair always seems to be needing added moisture, but that is especially true during the winter months. That's why I get so excited when I find hair care products that help me keep the dryness in check, and when they're affordable it's even better! During a recent trip to Target I found myself wandering into the shampoo aisle and picked up the L'oreal EverCreme Sulfate-Free Moisture System Intense Nourishing Shampoo & Conditioner.


Despite the super long title the concept behind this shampoo and conditioner is pretty simple: add moisture without adding harmful sulfates. L'oreal is marketing this as a shampoo that will give you moisture without stripping your hair of necessary oils. That's a big plus for me, since my hair is naturally curly I don't want my hair stripped of the necessary oils that make my curls look good.

Let me just start off by saying that these both smell amazing. I know smell isn't the most important thing when it comes to shampoo, but it is an added bonus. These smell like warm vanilla sugar, which is such a lovely scent for this time of year. And the feel is really thick and luxurious (do I totally sound like a shampoo commercial or what?). 

Finally, let's get right down to the performance: these do exactly what is advertised. I've used this shampoo and conditioner a couple times now (I like to rotate my shampoos and conditioners to give my hair some variety), and I've been really pleased with the outcome. The added moisture is really lovely, and the shampoo lathers up nicely. 

Bottom line: these are great and you can get them for only $6.99 each! 

XO-Brittney

Pin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google Plus

No comments:

Post a Comment