A Sparkle and a Smile

Friday, February 13, 2015

Chocolate Flavored Beauty!

Hello Beautiful Ones!

I don't know about you, but Valentine's day has me thinking chocolate (oh yeah and there's that whole love thing too, I'm gonna stick with chocolate though). Just in case that heart shaped box of chocolates wasn't exactly what you were looking for, you can add a little chocolate to your beauty routine with the Too Faced Chocolate Bar Eyeshadow Palette and the Body Shop Chocomania Body Butter.



I'll be the first to admit that I was a little behind on the Chocolate Bar train (I received it recently for Christmas), but I can promise you I have seen the light. I use this palette ALL the time. The colors are so creamy and blend together amazingly well. This is a very warm palette and has a great mix of both mattes and shimmers. The lasting power is great (I always use a shadow primer), and the darker shades work great as liner too. And the best part? It not only looks like a bar of chocolate but SMELLS like one too! The perfect pick-me-up in the morning.

I love the Body Shop Body Butter. It's very creamy and moisturizing, perfect anytime but especially in the winter. The real selling point here though is the smell. Seriously, it smells exactly like a tub of chocolate sauce. It's amazing. I promise you'll smell good enough to eat (wait... is that weird?). 

I hope you all have sparkly Valentine's days full of chocolate and love.

XO- Brittney


Pin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google Plus

No comments:

Post a Comment