A Sparkle and a Smile

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Benefit Roller Lash Mascara Review

Hello Beautiful Ones!

Every once in a while there is a new beauty product that gets everybody talking. The most recent product to blow up the beauty blogs? Benefit's Roller Lash Mascara. A new mascara that Benefit boasts will make you ditch your lash curlers for good. I couldn't wait to get my hands on this baby and see if it could stand up to the hype!


First of all, let's talk about the packaging. I know it doesn't have anything to do with the product, but when you're paying a decent amount of money for something you want to work as well as look good right? Benefit is always so clever with their packaging, the cap is designed to look like a hair curler (or roller, get it?). 



The real revolution here though is the brush. It is designed to grab each lash and lift it upwards while the formula helps to curl your lashes. I'll be honest, I never really curl my lashes. Mine are pretty naturally long, but every once in a while I get those strays that just want to do their own thing. So I was intrigued by a mascara that would give you lift and curl without actually using a curler (those things just look like torture devices, right?).



The verdict is... THIS IS THE REAL DEAL. Seriously, this is a good one. I've been a big fan of Benefit's They're Real mascara for a while now, but I have to say that this one gives it a run for it's money. The brush does grab on and coat your lashes really well. I would suggest applying slowly so you get good coverage. My lashes really did look curled! It even works for the bottom lashes. Also, the lasting power is great. I didn't have to worry about it budging all day. 

Roller Lash goes on sale officially February 27 (I bought mine with early access for being a Sephora VIB member). You can pick up your own Roller Lash for $24 from Benefit or other retailers like Sephora and Ulta. 

Let me know if you're going to be running out to get this one!

XO- Brittney

Pin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google Plus

No comments:

Post a Comment