A Sparkle and a Smile

Monday, March 2, 2015

The Dry Shampoo I Currently Can't Live Without

Hello Beautiful Ones,

It's no secret that I am a complete dry shampoo junkie. Not only do I constantly have a can of dry shampoo in my beauty arsenal but I also like to rotate and try different ones. I've had some favorites along the way, but there is one that stands out right now: Dove Refresh+Care Invigorating Dry Shampoo.



Dove has really been stepping up their beauty game in recent years. They aren't just all soap and lotion anymore. I wasn't even planning to buy this one in particular I was just scouring the hair care aisle for a new dry shampoo (like I said, dry shampoo junkie.) I'll be honest with you, the sleek white packaging is what caught my attention right away. I decided to give Dove a shot.

The reason I'm a religious dry shampoo user is because I have naturally curly hair. Washing curly hair too often can actually strip it of the natural oils it needs to keep your curls pretty and in tact. I usually stick to a schedule of washing my hair every other day. The problem is, that sometimes my roots can get a little greasy in between washes. That's where the dry shampoo comes in, it can help soak up that grease and add volume.

So what's so great about this dry shampoo from Dove? It does exactly what it says it is going to do. It invigorates your roots while absorbing the grease and giving your hair bounce. The directions suggest you spray your roots a section at a time, then massage the shampoo in, and finally brush it through (I use a comb, cause I don't like using brushes on my curls.) I love this dry shampoo because it really made me feel like I had just washed my hair. Not only did it eliminate the grease but it handled that itchy scalp you sometimes get with second day hair. I have used other dry shampoos before that have given me more volume, but this one still gives you a decent amount of bounce and volume.

I think I might actually be sticking with this dry shampoo for a while... or maybe not, who knows? :)

XO- Brittney


Pin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google Plus

No comments:

Post a Comment