A Sparkle and a Smile

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Nudestix Lip and Cheek Dual Pencil in Mystic/Whisper

Hello Beautiful Ones!

My love affair with the Nudestix brand began a few months ago with their Magnetic Eye Color Pencils, and I'm happy to report the obsession is still going in full force. You guys know I'm a sucker for anything that is portable and/or dual purpose so you can imagine my excitement with I discovered the Nudestix Lip and Cheek Dual Pencil.


If you're not yet familiar with the Nudestix brand (prepare to fall in love), their motto is "nude but better" and every product comes in the form of a pencil. That means that all the shades are very natural looking and not over the top, perfect for everyday wear. Plus it's all super portable, every product comes in their trademark tin (which can be reused for anything!) and is accompanied with a sharpener so you don't need to bother finding one that will fit. 

Now let's talk specifically about the Lip and Cheek Dual Pencil. I picked mine up in the shade Mystic/Whisper. 




I had dragged my Mom to Sephora with me when I picked this up, and when I explained to her that it was a dual pencil that worked for both lips and cheeks she commented that that was a little weird. I guess she might be right, but if I can get something that can do the job of two products in one I'm a very happy girl. I also love that you get two shades in one. Both of these shades would probably fall into the category of nude pinks with Mystic being a berry pink and Whisper being a lighter bubblegum pink. They're both perfect for my fair skin Here's a color swatch (please ignore my scaly hands it's been unbearably dry here in Nebraska!):


I've found myself using the lighter shade Whisper on my cheeks and the darker shade Mystic on my lips, but they could be easily worn the other way around. They are very creamy and blendable. The wear is also good. When worn on my lips they last just as well as any lipstick would. I've been wearing this to work just about every day this last week, but it would also be perfect for class or a light makeup day. And possibly the best part? You can snag this dual pencil for only $24! 

Bottom line: this is a lovely product that just about anyone could find useful!

Have you tried this or any other Nudestix products? Let me know in the comments!

XO- Brittney



Pin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google Plus

No comments:

Post a Comment