A Sparkle and a Smile

Saturday, March 28, 2015

Ciaté Double Lines Liner Duo

Hello Beautiful Ones!

Recently when I was browsing the Sephora website to see what was new (as one does), I was stopped dead in my tracks by something I just HAD to try: the Ciaté Double Lines Liner Duo. Ok, so that might be a little dramatic, but I was very excited to try this. The waterproof duo features a liquid liner on one end and a kajal liner on the other end.


When I think of the brand Ciaté I immediately think nail polish, because until recently that was their main product. They are now branching out with a full makeup line and I for one am pretty excited. After browsing their website I noticed a lot of pretty cool and different products. I was most excited for Double Lines because I've never really seen a liquid liner paired with a kajal liner before, but it's so genius! The liquid liner can be used for your upper lash line while the kajal liner can be used for the lower lash line. 




I've had a love/hate relationship with kajal in the past. I love that it is so creamy and glides on so smoothly, especially on the lower lash line.  I hate that I haven't really been able to find one that actually stays on my eye without sliding downward or rubbing off completely. So how does double lines compare? It's definitely one of the best kajal eyeliners I have ever tried in terms of staying power, and the liquid side is an A+ liner. 

This made applying my liner so fast and easy. If you like a super thin line for your liquid liners this might not be the one for you, the liquid side is a little thicker. But I really liked it, it glided on very well with no dragging or clumping. Also, it stayed put during an entire day of work which is always a plus. 

I love that the kajal liner is a little on the thinner side (compared to say the Maybelline version). The kajal liner also glided on very well. It is very creamy and can be easily layered on if you want a more dramatic night look. There was a tiny bit of rub off, but I was still very impressed. Any other kajal I have ever tried has either made me look like a raccoon or has been completely gone by the end of the day (not cute). 


Overall, I think I'm kind of in love with this! It's extremely handy to have a liquid and a kajal liner all in one product. Oh and did I forget to mention that you can get this for $20?! A pretty good deal. I'm very anxious to try some other makeup products from Ciaté. 

Does this look like something you would try? Let me know!

XO- Brittney 

Pin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google Plus

No comments:

Post a Comment