A Sparkle and a Smile

Thursday, February 5, 2015

Friday Favorite: Josie Maran Bear Naked Nail Wipes

Hello Beautiful Ones!

It's been forever since I have written a Friday Favorite post! I literally have no excuse, but I promise this is a good one. I love painting my nails (understatement of the year). What I don't love is having to take my polish off: trying to soak a cotton ball in smelly acetone without spilling it on everything you own, it's a mess. So today we're talking about my new favorite thing: the Josie Maran Bear Naked Nail Wipes.



It's no secret that I'm a big fan of argan oil and dare I say it, nobody does argan oil quite like Josie Maran. I received this as a (beauty insider) free sample from Sephora so I didn't really have any expectations, I was just excited to give them a shot. What's really great about these is that there is no acetone AND they're moisturizing. I used to remove my polish and then rub argan oil on my nails to strengthen and soften them before I reapplied my polish. These wipes do all of that in one step.

Another plus? The smell is great! Seriously, say goodbye to polish removers that smell like chemicals. These grapefruit ones have a great citrusy smell. Not to mention they are super portable in their little plastic tub (easily small enough to fit in a purse, backpack, or carry-on). You can get the small container (20 wipes) for $9 or the larger container (40 wipes) for $16 at Sephora. I can use only one wipe to remove polish from both my hands so they last quite a long time. (Super Bonus: Josie Maran donates a portion of every sale to the Polar Bear SOS Initiative).

Bottom line: these are awesome!

XO- Brittney

Pin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google Plus

No comments:

Post a Comment