A Sparkle and a Smile

Thursday, May 28, 2015

Spring Shower Favorites

Hello Beautiful Ones!

Today was rainy and dreary, but not even the clouds can make me forget that spring is here! There are a lot of great shower products at the drugstore and I went on a bit of a spree at Target the other day (that happens every time... oops!). So let's just get into it!


eos Ultra Moisturizing Shave Cream in Jasmine Lavender

And you thought eos only made lip balm?! I've used this one before but only in the pomegranate raspberry scent. Jasmine lavender was new for me and I really like it, the scent is pretty subtle but relaxing. This shave cream is the only one I will spend money on... it just works. eos boasts that it's so moisturizing that you can use it wet or dry. Naturally I had to try it dry, and it does work but your razor is going to get gunky pretty fast so I guess it depends how desperate you are (giggle). And the best part? You can get it for $3.49!

Gillette Venus Swirl Razor

I've seen this one pop up a lot recently on the blogs and I had a coupon (see all my target trips pay off!) so I thought I'd give it a shot. I'm really glad I did! This razor has a little ball that connects the head of the razor with the handle to allow the razor to move with the curves of your legs more easily. I love the movement, the moisture strip and the comfy handle. Win! I got the refillable one which is a little on the pricier side: $12.59.

Nivea In-Shower Smoothing Body Lotion

I've had this one on my shopping list for a while now, but I just finally got around to picking one up. The idea is so interesting to me: you put this lotion on while you are still in the shower! You are supposed to apply it after your regular body wash and then rinse it off. I picked up the smoothing version for dry skin but it also comes in hydrating and nourishing varieties. My conclusion? I liked it... I think. I'm going to have to use this several more times to decide for sure. I did feel like my skin was left feeling pretty moisturized, but I also felt really weird about not applying moisturizer after getting out of the shower. I guess habits are just hard to break? I don't know, but the concept and end product here are both pretty great! This is a good bargain at $5.99.

Jergens Color Primer In-Shower Scrub

If you read this blog at all then you know that I'm pretty much in love with any and all of Jergens' sunless tanning products, so I was pretty pumped to try this one. The idea behind this scrub is that it will exfoliate your skin and prepare it for your sunless tanner so that it will apply more evenly. Let's just ignore the color primer thing for a minute... this is a great scrub! It works well without being too abrasive and smells really nice. I'm not sure that this prepped my skin for my sunless tanner any more than any other scrub would've, but I still liked it.  You can snag it for $8.99.

Well there you have it... now we can all get clean and smooth for spring! Let me know if you've tried any of these.

XO- Brittney 

Pin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google Plus

No comments:

Post a Comment