A Sparkle and a Smile

Monday, May 26, 2014

A Step into the World of Beauty Oil

Hello Beautiful Ones!

I'm sure most of you have heard all about the amazing beauty oils out there that can do wonders for your hair and skin, but if you're anything like me you might be a little nervous to try them. As a girl who is extremely prone to breakouts (you can check out this post for my acne tips) I was very reluctant to put "oil" on my face. So the other day when I was in Sephora I decided to try a small travel sized bottle of Josie Maran's 100% Pure Argan Oil Light.


After just the first use I was instantly kicking myself for not trying this sooner! I picked up the light formula, because I wanted something not as heavy that I could use on my face. The weight is perfect! I use this oil underneath my makeup as a moisturizer and it works perfectly. I'm prone to dry and flaky skin with the topical cream I use for my acne, so I was pleasantly surprised to find that this oil makes my skin nice and soft (without leaving an "oily" feel)!

But wait that's not all... (this isn't an infomercial, I swear) I've also used this oil on my dry feet and toes, and my frizzy summer hair with great results! As I've said before I love products that can serve multiple purposes and this little beauty certainly nails that criteria right on the head. And lastly but not least, the smell is really nice. I already know I'm going to be using this ALL summer!

Let me know in the comments what your thoughts are on the oil craze and if there are any particular beauty oil products you're in love with!

XO- Brittney

P.S. Come hang out with me on Twitter!



Pin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google Plus

No comments:

Post a Comment