A Sparkle and a Smile

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Mac: A Novel Romance Collection Lipstick in Myself

Hello Beautiful Ones!

What is is about a new lipstick that just makes your whole day go better? One of life's greatest mysteries! I know the Novel Romance collection from Mac has been out for a week or so but I've been loving the new lipstick I picked up so I thought I would give you a review and swatch.


The new collection from Mac is inspired by the glamour of romance novels. I would be lying if I said that I've never lost myself in a good steamy romance novel. I think that the colors in this collection are especially perfect for fall. I went with the lipstick in the shade myself which is a sheer nude pink.


The color is very subtle so if you're going for a big splash this probably isn't the shade for you. However, I think it's perfect for daily wear or in an office setting. I recently wore it to an interview and it was perfect. Here is a color swatch in natural light:


As I said this lipstick is sheer so it's not too heavy. It glides on smoothly and wears for a decent amount of time. Plus the packaging is small and can easily be slipped in your purse or bag for touch-ups.

You can pick up the Mac A Novel Romance collection lipstick in Myself for $16 at any Mac retailer. But remember these limited edition collections from Mac typically fly off the shelves so you'll have to hurry if you want to get your hands on one. I bought the last Myself lipstick from the counter I was at!

Have any of you tried anything from this collection? Let me know in the comments!

XO-Brittney

Pin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google Plus

No comments:

Post a Comment