A Sparkle and a Smile

Monday, July 7, 2014

Beauty on a Budget: Maybelline Color Tattoo Leather 24 Hr. Cream Gel Eyeshadow

Hello Beautiful Ones!

There's a lot of new and fun things to find in the drugstore right now! I'm really excited to try and review some of the new stuff for you guys. One of my favorite summer staples are cream shadows. I love cream shadows for a lot of reasons: they're easy to apply, light for summer, and usually long lasting. The maybelline color tattoos are what I consider to be the cadillac of drugstore cream shadows so I was excited to try the new leather collection. I picked up the Maybelline 24 Hr. Color Tattoo Leather in Creamy Beige ($5.24).


And here is a shot of the outside packaging:


The leather collection includes five matte shades of their awesome cream shadows. I decided to go with the shade creamy beige because it's closest to the color family I usually gravitate towards. I really want to try to push myself outside of my color comfort zone (believe me that's easier said than done!). Even though I picked my normal beige/brown color I'm still going outside of my normal realm a little because I usually go for shimmers. With that being said, I'm really loving this matte shade!
Here is a color swatch:


The color is a gorgeous chocolate brown. The formula is extremely creamy and very longwearing, just as I expected from a color tattoo. I've been wearing it all day with little to no smudging. I wore it all over my lid today but it would be a really pretty crease color too!

Bottom line: this is a must have! I'm excited to try more colors. Maybe I'll really go nuts and try the lavender shade! :) Let me know what new drugstore products you're excited to try.

XO- Brittney


Pin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google Plus

No comments:

Post a Comment