A Sparkle and a Smile

Friday, July 11, 2014

Friday Favorite #3

Hello Beautiful Ones!

It's that time of the week again... FRIDAY! (I don't think all caps is inappropriate here). Last night I went and saw the country duo Thompson Square in concert and it was AMAZING. They sure know how to party! The point of this story is that I'm a little draggy today, but I'm due to share with you another one of my absolute favorite products so this week's Friday favorite is... Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion.


This one might not be a big surprise to some of you, but I just felt like I had to talk about it. This is by far one of the best eye shadow primers I have ever used. I never used to use primer for my eyeshadow (I was convinced that I didn't really need the extra step in my routine), but as soon as I tried this one I was completely hooked!

You can get this primer at Sephora, I like to buy the mini size (0.2 oz. for $12) because it's small and portable plus a little goes a long way. I've used this on everything from high end shadows like the Urban Decay Naked eyeshadow palette down to drugstore shadows and I've had great results with all of it. With this primer my shadow stays put, end of story. If you struggle with shadow sliding off your lids, or rubbing off by the end of the day I highly recommend trying this one out. I've tried a few different shadow primers but I just always find myself coming back to this one!

You can also get the primer potion in other formulas like anti-aging or eden which is a matte primer. The original goes on sheer nude and has a really great creamy texture. I like my primers to be a little thick for some reason, I just like it better than a lotiony texture.

The Primer Potion is great for the summer time when we all might be a little bit sweatier that normal (Shhh don't tell anyone!). This stuff will keep that eyeshadow on your lids where it belongs. Let me know if you've tried this one!

XO- Brittney


Pin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google Plus

No comments:

Post a Comment