A Sparkle and a Smile

Monday, July 28, 2014

Marc Jacobs Twinkle Pop Eye Stick in Volver- Review & Swatches

Hello Beautiful Ones!

It's that time of year when beauty lines are releasing their new fall goodies! There's always so much to choose from and so much to try! It can send any makeup junkie into sensory overload real quick! One of the new items that I couldn't get out of my head as soon as I saw it was the Marc Jacobs Twinkle Pop Eye Stick. These little sticks retail for $28 at Sephora.



As you can see the packaging for this product is stunning. But would we really expect anything less from Marc Jacobs? The end of the stick is slanted so that it can be applied as either a shadow all over the lid or as a liner. All of the twinkle pop eye sticks have a slight shimmer to them. I chose the color Volver (402) which is a peachy/champagne that can also look a little golden under certain lighting. Here is a swatch of the color:


I swatched it using both the wide side of the stick and the thin side so you can get an idea of the kinds of lines you can get. I've found that the stick makes application super easy. So far I've only used this on my lid, but I think it would work great as a liner as well. This color would be beautiful lining the inner rim. The first thing I noticed when I spread this over my lid was the gorgeous creamy texture. Seriously, it glides on like butter! The pigmentation is beautiful and the lasting power is good. I've worn it on my lids over primer all day long a couple of times now and I haven't had any problems with creasing or rub-off. 

The bottom line: this one is a keeper! I can't wait to grab it in more shades. Let me know what fall beauty products you're most excited to get your hands on!

XO- Brittney



Pin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google Plus

No comments:

Post a Comment