A Sparkle and a Smile

Friday, June 6, 2014

Friday Favorite #1

Hello Beautiful ones!

 TGIF! Last night I went and saw The Fault In Our Stars, the movie inspired by John Green's book. So. Many. Emotions... If you haven't already read the book I highly suggest you do before you go to the movie (and take some tissues). As a huge fan of the book I thought the movie was a really great adaptation!

Now on to the beauty! I thought I would start a new Friday series where I share with you one of my absolute favorite things. This Friday I'm going with something a little different... the Band-aid Brand Friction Block Stick.


You know that awful thing where you buy a pair of adorable new shoes and then they completely tear up your feet? The Band-aid Friction Block stick can help you avoid that whole tragic mess! You can buy this little guy at just about any major drugstore, and they retail for about $8.99. You can find it in the pharmacy section right next to the band-aids. I first heard about this product when I saw it on Pinterest and I knew I had to try it. 

Bottom line: this thing is absolutely incredible. When you open it up it just looks like a little baby stick of deodorant. You just rub it on your feet on the spots that your shoes normally rub and it prevents the blisters. Seriously it works! I use this all the time for some of my flats that have a tendency to rub on my heels. And the bonus is that this smells really good! It's not an overpowering smell, it's just light and fresh smelling. I can put this on in the morning and it lasts all day, also it's small enough to easily fit in your bag or purse!

Let me know if you've ever tried this or if you have your own Friday favorite!

XO- Brittney 


Pin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google Plus

No comments:

Post a Comment