A Sparkle and a Smile

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

My Current Favorite Drugstore Moisturizer!

Hello Beautiful Ones!

As I've said before I've always struggled with acne, but I was finally able to get it under control after going to the dermatologist. However, I do sometimes struggle with dry skin from the topical cream prescribed by my dermatologist. I make sure to moisturize both at night after I wash my face and in the morning before I put on my makeup.

Since the topical cream I use daily to keep my acne at bay can be somewhat harsh on my skin it's really important to me that I use a moisturizer that is extremely gentle. That brings me to my love: Cetaphil Daily Advance Ultra-Hydrating Lotion.


I know what you all are thinking: umm... why are you using old lady lotion? Yeah, yeah... I know, but hear me out first! This was recommended to me by my dermatologist a couple of years ago and I have been faithfully using it ever since. I love that this is no-frills, no-fuss, it just gets the job done.

This is unscented, non-greasy, and won't irritate your skin... no matter how sensitive your skin is. It has a really nice consistency. When I put this on I feel like it creates a barrier of moisture on my skin. I'm telling you, if you struggle with dry skin you should definitely try this one out! You can get it at most drugstores for about $10. I've also used this on dry hands and feet.

Let me know if you have any drugstore moisturizing favorites!

XO-Brittney


Pin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google Plus

No comments:

Post a Comment