A Sparkle and a Smile

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Friday Favorite #2

Hello Beautiful Ones!

It's Friday (I'm sure I don't have to remind you)! Before we all run off to our weekend plans, I'm going to share with you another one of my absolute favorite products! Today I'm talking about eye make-up remover. To be exact, I'm talking about the Neutrogena Extra Gentle Eye Makeup Remover Pads.


We all know that getting rid of that mascara, eyeliner, etc. can be a real pain in the you know what, but most of the time once you do finally find a product that actually removes your eye makeup it can be harsh on your eyes. If you're nodding your head in agreement as you read this, don't worry because I have the solution!

These Neutrogena remover pads are the real deal. They effectively get rid of all that eye makeup (no matter how waterproof it is) and they are extremely gentle on your eyes and skin. I've had my eyes irritated by many makeup removers in the past, but this one is 100% gentle.

You can get these at most drugstores for about $7. You get 30 pads in the container. I use one side of the pad one night and then put it back in the container so I can use the other side the next night. That little trick helps me stretch these out for a whole extra month (look at me go!).

Let me know if you have any favorites you think I should check out!

XO- Brittney


Pin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google Plus

No comments:

Post a Comment