A Sparkle and a Smile

Monday, June 2, 2014

Beauty on a Budget: Hard Candy Hydrating Lip Stain

Hello Beautiful Ones!

It's time again for another beauty on a budget review! I'm always scouring the drugstore for products that not only work, but also won't break the bank. It's nice to have variety in your makeup bag, but that's hard to do when you're buying all high end products (sigh)!

Ever since I tried the Revlon Kissable Balm Stain I've been wanting more balm + stain combinations in my life! I like the gloss look, but also lasting color. So when I ran across the Hard Candy All Glossed Up Hydrating Lip Stain at my local Walmart I knew that I absolutely had to try it! I picked up the color Tickled Pink.


The first thing I noticed when I put this on was how smoothly it glided on my lips. This is a very light lip product, which is perfect for the summer time. However, the color is very sheer (it is a gloss after all). If you are looking for something lighter and not as matte as the Revlon line of balm stains, this is the one for you! I feel that it is much more hydrating than it is a lasting stain.

Here is a swatch of the color:


This is just a really pretty and simple pink lip color. Oh and I forgot to mention the best part: you can get this little beauty for only $5! The bottom line is that I would definitely recommend that you try these, I'm looking forward to picking up a few more in different shades.

Let me know in the comments if there are any beauty on a budget products you are loving right now!

XO- Brittney

P.S. Call me, tweet me, if you want to reach me! :)

Pin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google Plus

No comments:

Post a Comment