A Sparkle and a Smile

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

May Beauty Favorites 2014!

Hello Beautiful Ones!

Well I don't know how it happened... but May is officially gone and June is here! Before we completely tell May goodbye I thought I would share with you some of my favorites for beauty for the month!


Marc Jacobs Honey Rollerball- $22

This is a really gorgeous floral scent that I have been loving this summer. It's just really light and fresh smelling. A perfect day fragrance! Rollerballs are always nice to keep on hand because they are easily portable (they're also more affordable than the full sized fragrance!).

e.l.f. Essentials Shimmering Facial Whip in Lilac Petal- $1

I've talked about this before, but I just love that it is a light and versatile shimmer that can be dabbed on your cheeks or even on lids and lips! It's really nice to have products that can multi-task and this one is only $1!

Maybelline Line Stiletto Liquid Eyeliner in Blackest Black- $5.97

There aren't many negatives for this one! The applicator is really easy to use and creates a thin and precise line. This is perfect for those of us who don't have the magic touch when it comes to winged eyeliner. :) I also like the lasting power for this, I can put it on in the morning and it stays put until I take it off at night.

Josie Maran 100% Pure Argan Oil Light (mini)- $16

I can't get enough of this one! It's super moisturizing. I use it on my face under my makeup, on my dry feet, and at the ends of my hair to calm my curls. You can pick up the mini size at Sephora for $16.

Smashbox Photo Op Under Eye Brightener- $20

This little guy has found a permanent spot in my daily makeup routine. I just dab a little bit under my eyes for a fresh face! Love it!

I can't wait to see what June has in store for all of us! Let me know what you were loving this month!

XO- Brittney
Pin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google Plus

No comments:

Post a Comment