A Sparkle and a Smile

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Mac Sharon Osbourne Patent Polish Pencil in Patent Pink

Hello Beautiful Ones!

This last weekend I attended a wedding that was held out in a pasture (welcome to Nebraska!). The ceremony was beautiful, but it was also extremely HOT. I was melting, so I wanted really light makeup that wouldn't be hot and heavy on my face. It was perfect timing because I had just bought the new Mac Patent Polish Pencil from the Sharon Osbourne Collection in the shade Patent Pink. The packaging is limited edition in Sharon's signature red color.


I already had this product in mind when I walked into Macy's but swatching it on my hand is what really sold it for me. This lip pencil just glides on and is buttery smooth. I also loved the color. It's just a really gorgeous light pink with a little touch of shimmer. Here is a swatch of the color:


Now back to my experience wearing this at the wedding... I found that the lasting power was pretty typical for a balm. It lasted for an hour or two without food or drink. Luckily the pencil isn't too big and fit nicely even in my little handbag, perfect for touch ups! 

At the end of the day... I'd have to say I'm a fan! I know that Mac doesn't release these Patent Polish Pencils very often so I would suggest getting your hands on one while you still can. They're going fast! Let me know if you've tried any of Mac's Osbourne line!

XO- Brittney


Pin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google Plus

No comments:

Post a Comment